Flammable liquid and vapour. Harmful when in contact with skin and if inhaled. Causes eye and skin irritation (the use of personal Protective Equipment is required). May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not release into the environment, harmful to aquatic life with long last effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Ensure adequate ventilation during use. Call the Poisons Information Centre on 131 126 (Australia) and 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) or call a doctor if you feel unwell or if swallowed., Do not induce vomiting. Wash immediately with plenty of water if material enters the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Additional information is in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) at https://colourtile.com.au.
Contains: Xylene, 1330-20-7, 30-<60%, Napahtha Petroleum, Light Aromatic Solvent, 64742-95-6, 10-<25%, Ethylbenzene, 100-41-4, 10-<20%.
Disposal: Do not allow material to enter drains or other watercourses. Absorb spills with sand or other inert material. Unwanted sealer should be kept in a sealed container, and disposed of via special waste collection services. Check with your local Council regarding the disposal of empty sealer containers.